Sunday, December 14, 2008

Soo cute!!

I LOVE this reversible pinafore tutorial that I found! This blogger is wonderful!! She has a number of other tutorials which look super easy and cute, and I can't wait to try my hand at this dress, especially for my little diva. What I really love about this is EVERYTHING, but I especially love that it is 2 outfits in one which makes for double duty. You know those times when your out for lunch at TGIFridays when your 2-yr old decides that she HAS to have spaghetti for dinner, even though you need to run 20 more errands after? Well, now she can have that spaghetti and even though she will inevitably spill it on herself, you can reverse the dress, and BAM!! a new clean outfit! How absolutely wonderful is that? Also, I love the fact that it can be worn as a dress or shirt, just depending on how you make it. It can even grow with your child from dress to shirt. And that's not all, you can wear it in every season, just add a shirt underneath! Could this pinafore BE any better??? Can't wait to make some for my girls! Will post results when I get the chance to start after the holidays...

No comments: