Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Little Diva

So, after that previous post all about one child, I figured that I should post a little something about my 1st born. She is my little princess with a little bit of tomboy as well. She is about as independent as they come and MUST do everything "by myself!!" but somehow still she cannot put that shoe on Barbie by herself (even though I have secretly seen her do it many times before). Typical two-year old, right? She is a beautiful little girl with a heart of gold though, and her latest new phrase is, "Mommy, I love you sooo much!" I know, I know, I'm being a sucker for falling for that, especially when she says it every single time that she gets into trouble. How can I resist those big brown eyes looking up at me with her arms wrapped around my legs and that cute little smile?? But truly, she does love everyone and everything, especially every known animal at the zoo. She is obsessed with zoo animals and pets, and with her very vivid imagination makes our entire house her own zoo of stuffed animals from the bears in the oven to the giraffe behind the couch. I will stop here because you will inevitably hear much more about her as time goes on, she is endlessly and always amusing us!



No comments: