Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A little late, I know!

SO, I have had quite the busy week! We are getting ready to move into our new house on Monday, and I am so excited!! I just lost track of time, and then we lost internet connection for almost 2 full days. You know that I almost panicked and went through withdrawals. Now, after giving you all my excuses for why I didn't get to post any of the possible giveaway prizes, here are just a few for you to take a little peak at. There will be more to come when I get a free minute to take some extra pictures. I am only 9 people away from having 25 followers, so keep an eye out for the first giveaway posting....

Adorable Flower Headbands

made by yours truly



Super Cute Crochet Hats

made by Busy Hands Boutique



Sanity Saver a.k.a Crayon Caddy

made by me as well


No comments: