Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where can you find me??

I have a busy season ahead of me! I have signed on for quite a few different vendor shows this fall and winter plus I will also be displaying items in two different shops in the QCA. So, be sure to stop by and check out one of the great shows or places listed below!

First up, as of September 1st, I will be located in The Crow's Nest in the Walnut Center on Brady St, and I will also be located in a new boutique in Moline called Jocelyn's that will be off 16th St and 23rd Ave.

Now on to vendor/craft shows!

August 20th, 12-4pm - Bettendorf Community Center - Walk to End Alzheimers Benefit

September 10th, 9-4pm - Le Claire Civic Center - Women's Health Fair

September 24th, 10-2pm - Bettendorf Library - QCMIB Benefit for Light the Night Walk

October 13-16th - Littig House - Cream of the Country Craft Show

October 22nd, 10-2pm - Bettendorf Community Center - ICANN Fall Festival

November 5th, 10-5pm - Northpark Mall - QCMIB Invades the Mall

So, there it is! My fall schedule for Chunky Munky Boutique.. Now if I can only manage to keep it all under control with my budding photography business and 2 active little munchkins!


No comments: